Nov 12, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Well, I didn't get much accomplished this week. Late last week my grandpa went to the hospital for some pretty serious stuff. Even sitting in the waiting room reading is too hard since we're always waiting on the doctors to come back out and tell us what's going on. He'll still be in there this week, too, so not sure how much reading will get done, but will still try to do my usual blogging when possible.


Last Week I Read:

Out for Blood by Kristen Painter (4 stars)



Currently Reading:

 Renegade by J.A. Souders



What I (Will Try to) Plan to Read this Week:

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill



Other Posts of Interest:





9 comments:

  1. You've got a busy reading week ahead of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers! they sound great, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those books look great and I love the covers! Have a great week and Happy reading!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Renegade on my TBR! I'm looking forward to your review!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your grandfather is doing all right now. Have a good week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your Renegade review. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my Monday post.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the sound of Renegade hope you enjoy it and your other books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your caveat (will try to) read... I have been having the same kind of reading weeks ;)
    Here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renegade! I can't wait to read that one too. And I really hope you read Biting Cold soon. I loved the cover of Biting Bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!