Nov 17, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: SERIES WITH THE BEST COVERS OVERALL!


*in no particular order 


Okay, since I am not tech savvy and able to minimize and get all the covers of the series into a nice little picture, I'll just post the first cover or my favorite cover!



13 TO LIFE Series
by Shannon Delany

Yup! You've heard me rave about this series throughout its course and it all started with this very cover! I fell sooo in love with the cover that I had to find out everything possible about the series! And boy was I happy to learn that the narrator was named Jess!



BLACK CITY Trilogy
by Elizabeth Richards

It just released and I have yet to read it yet, but I love the covers! This one in particular is just kind of breathtaking! Seeing this rose being shattered into hundreds of pieces! I love it!



THE HOLLOWS Series
by Kim Harrison

Kim's series always has awesome covers too! They get better and better, but for some reason I liked this one a little more! While scrolling for the picture to use, I just decided on this! The newest book has an awesome cover too! Can't wait til January!



THE STUDY Trilogy
by Maria V. Snyder

Okay, here I grabbed two. I really really liked the original covers to the Study trilogy. Nothing wrong with the new ones, but I just loved these, I thought this cover model really captured Yelena! Luckily I still have my copies!



NIGHT HUNTRESS series
by Jeaniene Frost

Like I could forget this series! The covers are always amazing! Setbacks included! And her spin off series have great covers too! I think this is still one of my faves in the Night Huntress series, Cat just looks soooo bad ass! Love it! It's going to be a long wait til Winter 2013 til the next Cat and Bones book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!