Nov 16, 2012

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!




This week's question is: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?


MY ANSWER: This question sounds familiar...oh well! Hmm...that's hard. So many movies I've seen have been made into books, like movie adaptations of books.

I can't really think of any off the top of my head. But let's go old school! I think The Creature from the Black Lagoon would make an interesting book! I love that movie, as old as it is! I lol a lot when I watch it. A book would definitely be an interesting piece!

 



28 comments:

  1. Hehe I think that's a great choice. I would read that book.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't seen that movie, but I do love some of the old campy stuff, movies that were silly, scary, and just plain fun. Would you be able to see the monster's zipper in the book? Hehehe :)

    Fun choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admittedly, I haven't seen the movie, but if it made you laugh a lot, I'm sure it would be a great book! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's a cool pick! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! You know, someone would probably end up making it so good that there would be a million spin offs from that single character alone. I wonder how the author would describe all the campy costumes. LOL Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by -
    Renee @ Succotash Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true!
    it would be an Awesome book!!!


    Old follower-
    Come check out My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it would make an awesome book! Great Choice!
    Here's My FF
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Blog Hop! Cool choice! Have an amazing weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this movie! I used to watch it over and over again when I was little. Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't think of a single movie I've loved that isn't a book already. Old follower hopping through and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that movie! Great choice! Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, nice choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't ever seen this movie but of course I've heard of it. Good pick!!

    Thanks for visiting :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that poster looks ANCIENT!!! I haven't even heard of that movie LOL Must be some horror/thriller kind of thing though, from the looks of it.

    Thanks for stopping by, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't think of anything!
    Old Follower!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never heard of this movie but it does sound like it would make an awesome book. Thanks for sharing and visiting my FF. =] Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great classic choice!
    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!
    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice choice, although I haven't seen the movie it looks like it would be creepy, old follower
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! I love your choice! I think that would make for one very interesting book. Great pick! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never watched this movie but I remember growing up and hearing my mom and her brother talk about it a lot. As much as I'm not interesting in watching the movie itself though I would be tempted to pick up the book. I know that probably makes no sense, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting pick!


    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-and-follow-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like it has a lot of adventure in it.

    Old follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never heard of this but it looks a great read :) Thanks for stopping by! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't seen that one lol >.<
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting choice! I think it would be an awesome creative exercise. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, I'd like to find out what motivated the creature! Hi - new follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by YA Society! I've never seen that movie but the movie poster is kind of awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!