Nov 30, 2012

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.



MY ANSWER: I think I have to say Bones! There are lots of other choices, but I have hard time picturing their ideal form. And since there are already pics of Bones, we'll go with him because yeah, Bones is definitely at the top of my crush list!











26 comments:

  1. I can't say I know this book, but looking at the cover, I'd say you've made a good choice. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. I haven't read this one yet! Thanks for stopping by!

    Kate @ Kisskitkatey
    My FF :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this but will check it out :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this, but I'll definitely check it out ! Great answer, Jessica!

    Old follower! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bones is my number three. He is so hot, I can picture him easily with Frost's writing.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my FF! Nice pick, love the cover! Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Bones, I love his snarkiness!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF!
    old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bones! Excellent choice- he tops my list as well. Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bones is definitely on my list as well. =) He has it all, right? I'm particularly partial to the accent (seeing as I love Mr. Darcy =). Thanks for stopping by...I'm an "old" follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bones! OF COURSE! And I just remembered that I am nowhere near caught up on that series. I have to get caught up soon!

    Thanks for stopping by y FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know this series, but it looks good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. hummmi havent read this one.. but he sure does look H_O_T! great pick, and thanks for checkin gout my FF - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bones 'sigh' enough said :)

    Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never read this, will be looking ti up on Goodreads though.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Old follower.

    Kristern @ BetweenTheLines

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bones is one of my all time favorite adult book boyfriends as well! Thanks for stopping by! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this but the cover is certainly enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't read this yet, but I'll have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't heard of him, but I'm sure he's yummy. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never heard of this one before. Gotta love our book crushes though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still haven't read that. >.>
    Maybe some day...

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oo, sexy cover! I haven't read this one, but now I'll have to :D Thanks for stopping by my blog, old follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't read this book but I've heard a lot about Bones.Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I never heard of Bones but I'll be glad to check him out. ;)

    Old follower~
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!