Nov 1, 2012

Random Thursday

It's November 1! Do you know what that means? 

Well, it means several things...such as it's Thursday.

It's All Saints' Day!

And.......there's only 180 days left til RT!


It also means that Halloween items, such as decorations and COSTUMES are now half off! At least! This is when I like to shop for costumes that I might wear to RT, sadly though they have not revealed the party themes, last year at this time, the themes were listed, you just didn't know when the parties were.

Since I won't be able to get to the store til Saturday, I am hoping to still find some goodies! I might look for basic things that I can later add accessories to so that they can fit in with the theme. I still have some from previous years, a dark gothic robe like thing, a Queen of Hearts dress I originally thought for something steampunk if I accessorized right, and a dark dress that has lace that with the right accessories can fit into almost any category! I also have two sets of fairy wings, one's dark and one's green and purple colors since there's always a fairy ball!

Not sure what I think I need, but will just have to look.

So if you're thinking of going to RT, know that there's parties and you can dress up if you want! Completely up to you! I dressed one year, didn't last year, but want to this next year! And I like to just say that this is the time to buy! When they reveal the parties, finding costumes may be harder unless you know of stores to go to. That's why I am just looking for some generic things that can be made into anything with the right accessories! 

Just a little tip for any possibly RT goers reading this!





1 comment:

  1. I'm ecstatic to say that I'M GOING TO RT!!! Yup, I'll flying in from Canada! Thanks for the reminder to hit up the cheap candy sales today. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!