Nov 26, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill (4 stars)
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



About to Start Reading:

    Black City by Elizabeth Richards



What I Might Read this Week:

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck



Other Posts of Interest:






10 comments:

  1. I really do fancy reading Tiger's Curse but I think that has more to do with how much I love that cover. Hope you have a great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your Black City review. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger's Curse is on my stack too. It has been so long since I read the earlier books in the series that I am afraid I will be lost. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your review of The Goddess Inheritance! :)

    Lyra @ Defiantly Deviant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read Black City myself, excellent choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've read some awesome books! I still need to start The Goddess Test! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so happy you finally read Biting Cold! Now you have to read Forgiven by Jana Oliver.
    I can't believe you already read TGI.
    Im about 65% done with Black City and I'm really liking it, and I'm not a big dystopia fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I loved Black City and Tiger's Curse. Great list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i heard Black City is a really nice book=)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!