Nov 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


The ever after, the demonic realm that parallels the human world, is shrinking. If it disappears completely, so does all magic. It's up to witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan to avert catastrophe and keep life from changing... for the worse.

While saving the world is important, it isn't Rachel's only motivation. There's also the small fact that she caused the ley line to rip in the first place, setting off a chain reaction of unfortunate events. That little mistake has made her life forfeit unless she can fix it. It's also made her more than a few enemies, including the most powerful demon in the ever after—a terrifying entity who eats souls and now has an insatiable appetite for her. He's already kidnapped her friend and goddaughter to lure her out, and if Rachel doesn't give herself up soon, they'll die.

But Rachel has more than a few impressive and frightening skillls of her own, and she isn't going to hand over her soul and her life without one hell of a fight. She's also got a surpise: elven tycoon Trent Kalamack. With this unlikely ally beside her—a prospect both thrilling and unnerving—she's going to return to the ever after, kick some demon butt, rescue her loved ones... and prevent an apocalypse before it's too late. Or, at least that's the plan...



Soooo cannot wait to read this one! I'm at that excited, but scared feeling since the series is nearing its end!



TITLE: Ever After
AUT
HOR: Kim Harrison
PUBLISHER: Harper Voyager
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 22, 2013







 

32 comments:

  1. That is one awesome cover! Sounds like a good one =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres one thing about stopping at your blog. i ALL WAYS get more books to add to my shelf lol. great wow babes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cover and blurb! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome cover for this book. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am eagerly waiting on January 22nd myself! Cannot wait for more Rachel. I am a new follower to your blog. Here is my Wow - http://jcbookhaven.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-river-marked.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, this one DOES sound good! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I haven't read Harrison's series, but I quite like that cover!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your meme pic! That's my favorite movie ever! :) This book sounds all kinds of awesome...I've never read any Kim Harrison, but after reading that premise, I think I'll have to try her books out. Thanks for sharing. Here's my WoW. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read any Kim Harrison books yet but it sounds good :)Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I will start the series before it ends!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. This girl looks so badass! I want to read this cause it looks so powerful! Amazing pick!

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the cover!
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds interesting! And I really like the cover, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome pick, looks good! thanks for checking out our WOW as well! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to read this series, I own most of the books too, great pick, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Kim Harrison books always look good and this one is no exception. I have been meaning to read one for a long time. Thanks for the intro to this upcoming release and for the reminder to get into one of Harrison's books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for helping me add to my TBR list!!! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of this series, but the premise is definitely interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW for Arclight!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read any Kim Harrison. Just a little more than a month and you can get your hands on it :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never heard of this one but I'll definitely look out for it! Thanks for spotlighting it and stopping by my blog! :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome cover.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard of this one yet.

    Hope you get to read it soon! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. *nods head and drools* Awesome pick! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh! I haven't read much of Kim Harrison, but what I've read has been good! Definitely need to try it out!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just got an ARC of this one from Amazon Vine. I am a few books behind in the series and don't think I'll have time to catch up before I get to it. I hope it stands alone well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This one looks really good. What is the first one called?

    ReplyDelete
  27. am not really familiar with this. Is it an adult novel?

    Thank you for dropping by, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice pick. Really like the sound of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really interesing WoW pick. Magic disappering, no one would want that. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds amazing!! And the cover looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds very interesting. This is only the second time I've heard of a 'ley line' - the other time is in The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!