Nov 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Okay, so I am in a sort of book buying ban for awhile, yet I did leave myself two reads that I can still purchase! And one of them released this week, so yay!!

I bought:



Then I received the second book I won in a contest from Chayse at The Book Reaper:


This is my keeper copy since I read the arc version!

Thanks, Chayse!


Then awhile back I won a contest on Amanda Carlson's blog for some awesome swag and that arrived this week! Another happy surprise!!

I received a bookmark, a coffee mug, a signed bookplate, a Join the Pack sticker and a signed by the author sticker!


Thanks, Amanda!!


Then while not book related, but still awesome I bought some necklaces at an Etsy shop, Robin Hood Couture and they finally arrived!!



So that was my mailbox this week! Probably going to be the last full one for awhile unless I get some surprise goodies! Or other ones I am still waiting on!




23 comments:

  1. wow I love the necklace, you had a lot of great things this week. I hope you'll enjoy your new book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Jessica! I love your necklaces, and Darynda Jones is always a happy read for me :) Have a great week and enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I never heard of the books, but I LOVE the jewelry, so pretty! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THOSE NECKLACES.....

    amazing haul enjoy.

    oh and check out mine too here

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a great haul! And I agree with everyone - those necklaces are so pretty! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Etsy necklaces are nice. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice necklaces! Congrats on the wins, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I'm really curious about the Charley Davidson series!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking frward to reding that manga! *-* and you should really give the hunger games a try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh-I definitely have to get back into manga. (And, on a side, the necklaces are both very pretty!) Hope you enjoy!

    The Inky Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, the necklaces are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shelf I'm really green w/envy you scored a copy of fourth grave beneath my feet. The robin hood couture is luxe. I love etsy there is always great stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! I love the necklaces ^_^ eeek. so nice. Hope you enjoy your reads :) They look awesome!


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those necklaces are gorgeous!! A friend of mine likes to make necklaces for fun and now I want to run off and try to make some with her :D Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some real cool stuff there, especially the necklaces - they are awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul, Jessica! Love LOve loooove the necklaces! Gorgeous. And I can't wait to read the Darynda Jones series. I have heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy all your books! Happy Reading! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fourth Grave...ahhh...I need to get that one!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful haul & I love your swag & necklaces! Very nice.

    Have a great week and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cover of soulless looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!