Nov 3, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's theme is: FAVORITE HALLOWEEN THEMED MOVIES



*in no particular order


Uhh, I'm not much of a Halloween movie type. But let's try this anyway!




THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

It's both Halloween and Christmas movie! For once Halloween ends, then BAM Christmas is here! At least in the stores! Target was putting up trees today! And Walmart and Kohl's have had them up for weeks already! But this is a funny movie that Tim Burton did that kind of acknowledges this in small ways!



BEETLEJUICE

Not surprisingly, another Tim Burton movie! I loooove this one and it's kind of Halloween-ish! It was on ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween! Watched this a lot as a kid along with the cartoon show! Anyone else notice that in the movie they spell it like Betlegeuse? Or something like that!



EDWARD SCISSORHANDS

I am seeing a theme with myself! I like Tim Burton movies! Especially ones with Johnny Depp! This one was on ABC Family as well in 13 Nights of Halloween!



THE ADDAMS FAMILY

This too was in the marathon I that I watched. It was on several times! I don't think there's enough Halloween movies approps for Family Channel. Although I did note that Poltergeist was on and that one was pretty creepy!



THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON

Not necessarily Halloween, but close! This is one of the original horror movies and I loooooooooove it! It's actually quite funny! It's from the 30s I believe, so that's why! But I just crack up watching it! So I HAD to include it here!







1 comment:

  1. LOVE Edward, beetlejuice, adams family, nightmare! Amazing picks! Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!