Aug 15, 2013

Random Thursday

So I was just tearing off a page on my Disney Days calendar a few weeks ago and the picture I saw had me turning my head and thinking, what...the...heck?

Now Peter Pan is in my top favorite Disney movies, but I do not ever recall him and the Darling children singing songs together, nor a moment where Tinkerbell just has solid black eyes.

I figure this had to be some sort of Disney special show or something of that kind or just a picture but I could not place it for the life of me! And you can't tell really from the scanning quality of this picture, but it also looks a little photoshopped for the characters are slightly askew!

Oh well! I have another Disney Days blunder or WTFreak coming up in a later Random Thoughts post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!