Aug 26, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


In the Past 2 Weeks I Read:

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Soul Kissed by Erin Kellison--Review to come later today!
Kitty in the Underworld by Carrie Vaughn (3.5 stars)
Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh (4.5 stars)



Review that was Posted:

 Omens by Kelley Armstrong (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

The Damsel and the Daggerman by Delilah S. Dawson (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:

2 weeks ago:

Last week:



5 comments:

  1. You have some very good-looking books on your list here, Jessica! I love Nalini Singh, both her Guild Hunter and her Psy-Changeling series are awesome.

    Have a great week with happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so jealous on your ARC of Cold Blooded, but I hope you'll love it, so I'm really looking forward to your thoughts :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Omens but don't know when I'll get a chance to read it. I hope it is good. Thanks for visiting my blog and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do they find these male models for covers? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you ran off to. I love some of these covers! Thanks for visiting my Monday post!

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!