Aug 17, 2013

This is the end...

You heard right! Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series will be ending with Up from the Grave early next year. While I am sad to hear the story is ending so soon--well, sooner--I am not overly disappointed. Jeaniene wrote a very nice blog post over her decision to do this and I support her fully in that decision! 

She'll still have a fan in me! Looking forward to seeing how this series ends!! Now if only I could remember what happened in the last book before January...





3 comments:

  1. GAH! I love Cat and Bones! So sad to see them go :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love them too! But I think she's making the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sad to see the series come to an end, but the spinoff books are fun too. So we may see more of them occasionally. I'm looking forward to see how it all ends!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!