Jun 19, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: What are your favorite books of 2014 so far?



MY ANSWER: Oh gawd! Such a simple question, but such a hard one to answer!!

Well, I'll limit myself to four picks (2 adult & 2 YA) and here they are:  



Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones--hard not to love this series!
Rise of the Blood by Lucienne Diver--looooved how this one ended and so hope Lucienne has another one planned!
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige--definitely my fave debut of the year so far!
Ten by Gretchen McNeil--an oldie, but I just read it this year and wow! Definitely my fave of McNeil's books so far!


Click on the titles to be taken to my reviews if you're interested!




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I haven't read any of these books yet, but Dorothy Must Die is on my TBR list! Happy reading! :)
    F&F Friday
    Free to Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to read Sixth Grave on the Edge!

    My FF: http://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/feature-follow-friday-june-20/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've put Ten on my TBR pile! It sounds like it could be an interesting retelling of And then there were none. :) Have a great weekend!!! Old Follower here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these but Sixth Grave on the Edge is on my TBR list.

    GFC, bloglovin and twitter follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover to Dorthy Must Die. Will have to check that one out.
    Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover art. I'll have to look more into these since they made your list! Happy Follow Friday!
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read the Darynda Jones book, but I have to read all the ones that come before it first.
    Old follower, but I'll check to make sure there aren't any more ways I can follow.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I haven't read any of those books! I'll try to check them out! <3 BTW, I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower of your blog! Hoping that you'll stop by my blog too! @FandomlyBookish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Dorothy Must Die! I read that recently and really liked it. I've heard really good things about Gretchen McNeil. I'm hoping to check out Get Even when it comes out in September! Great choices!

    Happy FF! Old follower. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to read Ten for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had a chance to read any of these yet, but two of them are already on my TBR :) I'm glad to know they are your favorites for this year!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier, Jessica. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard good things about Dorothy Must Die. It's been on TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!