Jun 27, 2014

MIA

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that I will be MIA this weekend! Going to be visiting family in Wisconsin for the annual Strawberry Festival! My yearly trip up there, it's always fun! Plus the weather is like 15 degrees cooler usually! So instead of the high 90s and humidity I'm in the high 70s or low 80s and we're by the lake-ish, so it's kinda cooler too!

So naturally, my commenting will be null and void! Should still have my STS post up on Sunday though, depends on what I get prior to going! I'm sure something will come!

See you all later on Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Oooh enjoy the Strawberry Festival! Pictures or it didn't happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!