Jun 2, 2014

Winners!

Okay time to announce the winners of my RT contest! Have a lot to do tonight so I'll get right to it! Emails have been sent and ALL winners have 48 hours to respond or else new winners will be chosen! And also all winners will get SWAG in their prize package as well! Not a complete a contest without SWAG from RT! And I've added some more SWAG from my personal collection too, because I had wayyyyy too much!

The 4 winners of the 24 books giveaway are:

LISA McGREEN
CHRISTINE TREMMEL
MICHELLE LEE
KARINA ROMANO

The winner of the Jennifer L. Armentrout prize pack is:

VANNAH BATISTA


CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!! Be sure to check your emails!!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, I sent you an email because I could not find your email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU JESSICA!!

    I (Vannah B) received my prizes and LOVE them so very much!! I can't wait to read them and my daughter has been stealing all the cute little swag...lol! She won't give it back to me either! ;)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!