Jun 5, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc


MY ANSWER: You mean...people have a guilty pleasure that's not a book?!

Hmm...well, I'd say blogging is my other one, but that ties back to books, so not sure that counts! 

Hard to say, I like watching movies, but rarely find time for it what with work and of course reading!

I gotta say that I like traveling! Though I don't do it all that much! There's annual trips to my aunt's that I always look forward to, just because it's somewhere (slightly) different! I like going to new places, which is why RT is always so fun!

Since we mentioned food, mine is Reese's peanut butter cups! Looove those things and not ashamed to admit it!




 

17 comments:

  1. I love Reese's peanut butter cups! Sadly I don't eat chocolate anymore but they are super good :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try these Reese's peanut butter cups but sadly, we don't seem to have those here in Australia.

    Happy Friday.
    Hope you have a grear weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a good movie myself :) I watch a fair amount of them, too. For some reason my friends know me as the movie and book buff, lol

    Andrea @ Bookish
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM! Peanut Butter Cups *sighs* we can't even get those here.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier, Jessica. Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm craving Reese's! Chocolate is so addicting but I try not to eat it that much.

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower (:
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have Reese's peanut butter cups over here either :( They look good though!

    My FF
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I don't like Reese's peanut butter cups as much as I used to for some reason, but they are still a favorite.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mother was so addicted to Reese's peanut butter cups that whenever we would go to WalMarts that had the huge bags of candy (or an aunt went to Sam's Club), she would get one of those one POUND bags!! And it'd be gone in about 2 days. It was baaaaaaad...and now I have kidn of inherited that "midnight chocolate and milk" craving from her. She's nearly 50 and still pretty much does a middle of the night chocolate indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love movies and traveling, but although I love any type of chocolate, peanut butter cups aren't my favorite any more :/.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!:)
    Old follower.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World


    ReplyDelete
  10. Peanut butter cups are awesome. I love movies too but reading beats that so I didn't mention that. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love Chocolate candy. This made me wish I had some of these in my house right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reese's are definitely a weakness of mine. They are delicious! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Orange is the New Black are my TV guilty pleasures. As far as food goes...probably any type of pasta especially my mom's homemade inside out ravioli. My favorite candy right now is Snickers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love movies and travelling too. Never tried Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, sound yummy though! Old follower, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum Reese's....Great guilty pleasures. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reese's are awesome......I'm so glad I moved to Canada from Aus just for that fact alone! New follower :)
    Jen @ Ink on the Shelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reese's are wonderful. It's a universal truth.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!