Jun 21, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: TBR Books I Can't Seem to Get to!



*in no particular order


NIGHT WORLD SERIES
by L.J. Smith

So, I'm counting this as one! It's one entire--almost but not totally complete since we're waiting for 1 more book for the past several years now--series! I bought the first two volumes at a Borders closing sale (sob!) and the third at a TJMaxx for like $3! And I have yet to get to them! They are actually at the bottom of my TBR mountain and were what actually started my TBR mountain!



MYTHOS ACADEMY SERIES
by Jennifer Estep

Yeah, I have nearly this entire series, except for book 5. I've had these accumulating starting in 2010 at my first RT! I've gotten all of them from RT in fact, except for book 5! So yeah, really need to start this series one day too!



RUBY RED TRILOGY
by Kerstin Gier

So wayyyyy back in 2009, I actually WON a copy of Ruby Red! I thought it sounded intriguing despite some mixed reviews. I love magic and time traveling and this book has exactly that! I've had it since 09 and even got Emerald Green by happenstance last year. I am missing the second one obviously and I still need to start this series too!



NICKI STYX SERIES
by Terri Garey

Yet another series I acquired during a Borders closing sale (sob!!)! I thought it sounded intriguing and I had read a good review of the first one prior to buying them all! And since Borders had them all, I bought them all! I have yet to start them still! So that was 2011 I do believe and they have been sitting there still!


THE ROSE BRIDE
by Nancy Holder

And finally, a standalone! I bought this little beauty in 2011 when Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie actually came to St. Louis...which MADE my DAY that year! As I LOVED their Wicked series which has gotten canceled and then picked up to finish in 2009, which I was able to talk to them both about! So I bought this one then and still haven't read it! I really should read it because it can soooo be a 1-day read as one of Debbie's fairy tale retellings was!





2 comments:

  1. i read ruby read a couple of years ago and it was so good. i got books 2 and 3 but i just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. fantastic series though! i even watched the german-made ruby red movie.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get to the Vampire Academy. I actually have the books too.

    Mythos Academy is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!