Jun 30, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading!

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Just a note, not all my links are working since I wrote this post before I left on Friday, so I wrote it Thursday night! I came back though on Friday and filled in those links but the Sunday ones are still not active! ;)


Last Week I Read:

Dark Metropolis by Jacyln Dolamore (ARC) (1.5 stars)
The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Talon by Julie Kagawa (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



DNF:

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Sadly, I just couldn't get into this one, so I stopped reading it since my TBR mountain is out of control


Reviews That Were Posted:

Enslaved by the Others by Jess Haines (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Queen of Hearts by Kristen Painter (ARC) (5 stars)
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (ARC) (1.5 stars)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Fireborn by Keri Arthur (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Dead Things by Stephen Blackmoore



What I Hope to Read this Week:

 Black Rook by Kelly Meade (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:

Top 5 Sundays
Stacking the Shelves




3 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to reading Dead Things - I just purchased it the other day because I'd heard it was great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great reading week! I can't wait to read Talon, it sounds so good. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

    Also I'm selfishly glad to know I wasn't alone in my dislike of A Discovery of Witches. I tried to like it, I tried so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! You read Talon! I've been so excited about this book, but I'm actually nervous to pick it up because then it will be all over. Any hints? Can you at least say if you loved it?

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!