Jun 12, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question)


MY ANSWER: Well since Hogwarts is out, this will take some thinking...

In Darkfever, Mac goes to Ireland! I would love to go to Ireland one day and see the sights! Sadly, Barrons is already taken, so it's not like I could stop by his shop! ;) 

My family is Irish on my mother's side, so I feel like I need to explore my roots! Plus, from the travel pics I've seen it's a beautiful country! Gotta renew my passport in another year or two, so I better be prepared! You never know what might happen! :D




19 comments:

  1. Ireland is an excellent choice, Jessica. And I adore the Fever series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!! :) I so want to go to Ireland!

    Have a great weekend,
    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-armchair-traveling/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely love to go to Ireland someday too! Hope we both make it there!

    You can find my FF HERE.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going somewhere to explore your heritage is so awesome! I hope you get to do so soon :)
    Old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Ireland sounds like a really great place to visit
    By the way, I'm a new follower VIA GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. The question does get harder to answer when you can't use Hogwarts, haha. Ireland would be so fun, though! My friend just visited and thought it was wonderful. Hopefully you get to go sometime soon!

    New follower via bloglovin'! My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ireland sounds like a very good place to visit! :D Happy Friday!

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be so awesome to visit Ireland! I really want to visit England. :) I'm an old follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Similar thoughts to my FF! Here it is: http://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/feature-follow-friday-june-13/

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to visit the country that has so much green (My favorite color).

    Old follower.

    My FF

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know...I'm still convinced Hogwarts exists somewhere. But I'd take Ireland too in the meantime.
    My Feature & Follow post.
    New follower on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ireland is a great answer! I would love to visit there as well. And I'm totally with you on wanting to explore your roots!

    Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I wanted to pick Hogwarts as well. Ireland would be a wonderful place to visit, my grandfather is Irish, I've always wanted to see where he grew up :) I'm an old follower from last week. Have a great weekend! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent choice! I'd love to go to Ireland one day!! :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ireland is one of the top places on my travel list! (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to go to IReland. I know many Irish people who have showed me pics of where they live and it looks so pretty! :)

    Thanks for sharing lovely & thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choice! Well, I can't say I'd like to visit Ireland... I live there ;-) I hope you get to visit soon though, it's a nice place. Have a good week Jessica, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope to travel to Ireland some day too! Most of all, I want to travel to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great destination. Hope you get there soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!