Jun 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



So I write this post on Thursday in advance since I am currently MIA! There may be something waiting at home for me or maybe not! Who's to say!


But here's what I did get in the early part of the week for review:

 Dead Things by Stephen Blackmoore
Black Rook by Kelly Meade (ARC)
The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Barker (ARC)*

*Haven't decided if I want to give this one a try, simply because I struggled so deeply with A Discovery of Witches...


Thanks goes to Daw, Intermix, Netgalley, and Pamela Dorman Books!



What did you all get?






 

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Black Roc looks interesting and different. I hope you like them all.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Black Rook, I'm curious to start it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing The thinking womans guide to real magic before. It sounds interesting! My weekly wrap up

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic looks really intriguing! I'll definitely be checking this one out! Great haul :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm enviou s of Dead Things, I've always wanted to read that!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are new to me but The Thinking Woman's Guide to magic does sound intriguing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dead Things huh? I love the cover and the title. Waiting to hear your thoughts on that one!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely books, Jessica! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!