Apr 2, 2017

Challenges Recap: March

This month I've read 6 new releases! 

Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
The Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Torn by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
100 Hours by Rachel Vincent


Whelp! I failed this month to finish one series! Sigh...hopefully next month I can do better!


I managed four Discussion Posts this month! Doing pretty good at these, but I really need to try to get one done a week! 



Did pretty good here! I managed 5 books this month! I really feel like I should up my challenge to read more than one old book per month, but it's not always a guarantee that I can do that! Hence why I aimed so low on my challenge! If I could just picked a level of books to be read over the course of the year rather than each month, I would've aimed higher.

The Beast Within by Serena Valentino
Beauty by Caroline Lee
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
As Old as Time by Liz Braswell
Soldier by Julie Kagawa





1 comment:

  1. You did so well on your challenges, go you! I didn't read any Rock My TBR books last month, whoops. Traitor to the Throne and Hunted are high on my list to read soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!