Apr 16, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



It was a pretty quiet week in the bookish world for me this week. Yay! My TBR pile barely suffered!! LOL! 


 Scooby Apocalypse #12 by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, Ill. by Howard Porter, Jan Duursema & Dale Eaglesham--still behind in this series again! LOL! Need to read the last two issues before this one still!
Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman--keeper copy!! Headed right to the bookshelf!



And that was my week! What did you all get?




8 comments:

  1. Ah, I like the quiet weeks..much less guilt involved haha. ;) So behind, always. The Scooby series looks fun, oh and I love getting nice new books that you already know you love so they go straight to the collector shelf, perfect and barely touched. ♥ Have a great week, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Souls looks good! But I'll have to pick up book one first of course :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for not adding too much to the TBR! I need a few weeks like that. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. Yay for not adding to much to the TBR pile. I hope you love all of your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for the TBR not expanding! I've read Blacksouls and I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A quiet bookish week can be a VERY good thing sometimes. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. The calmer book mail weeks are usually much less stressful for me XD Yay for Blacksouls! I adore that book :D Wonderful haul :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!