Apr 24, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Burning by Danielle Rollins (3.5 stars)
Breaking by Danielle Rollins (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Reviews that Were Posted:

Blade Bound by Chloe Neill (ARC) (5 stars)
Legion by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre


Other Posts of Interest:






5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll check these out, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am insanely jealous that you have read Legion. I am excited to see where Kagawa brings that story.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All of these sound like interesting books, especially Legion! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. I would definitely pick up Witch's Pyre for the cover alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to read that series by ann anguirre. it looks so good. have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!