Apr 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Well I almost did really good this week and didn't buy any books...but...then I felt the need to pick up a few e-novellas that I had yet to buy! Yeah, so I guess together, they would make 1 book! LOL!


 Kat in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Dark Side of the Rainbow by Danielle Paige
The Queen of Oz by Danielle Paige


And then I received a coupon to get a "free" luggage tag from Shutterfly, of course there was still shipping and tax to pay but I went for it because I knew exactly what I wanted to make!

It's a picture of one of my bookcases! I figure this is the PERFECT tag to have on my luggage piece that I fill with books for such trips! You know, as a helpful hint to TSA that yes, I like books! This suitcase is filled with books! No need to touch and disrupt the tenaciously Tetris stacked piles!!

So naturally, I expect they will anyway!


And then last week, I meant to share a picture of the charms I got from the Hebel Design April subscription box! Since I forgot, I'll do it now!

I got a postcard with a quote from Obsidian, a glow-in-the-dark little alien girl keychain--fun fact, I used to have this same little alien in non-glow-in-the-dark format from one of those gumball machines, so I recognize that it was the girl one! LOL!, a kind of midi-ring charm with a blood ruby charm--the "extra" charm that was ACOTAR related, a cookie charm--and my favorite from the bunch, and a Gizmo which has a note from a Halloween extra scene...I think I need to re-read that one wherever it be at to remember how Gizmo fits in...because I totally can't recall off the top of my head at the moment! LOL!


And that was my haul this week! Not too shabby since they were all e-novellas!! Which again I estimate it to be about 1 book's worth of reading! And priced! LOL! So what did you all get?







17 comments:

  1. What a cute luggage tag! And I loooove Hebel design, their charms are the best :) Awesome post, Jessica! :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added up your three novella to equal one book. The luggage tag would be also be cute to hang on a book-bag. Great little charms. Enjoy your week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that tag is so cute! And nice books, too - I'm dying to read that Danielle Paige series :)
    Happy reading!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read the Danielle Page books at some point! They sound super interesting. The tag is fun. I need to get some baggage tags too that will easily help me identify my bas.
    I hope you have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool idea for a luggage tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you luggage tag. I think that will be my next DIY project, its so cute.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any but I hope you'll enjoy them! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your novellas and have a great week, Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those novellas are so interesting! I didn't know about Kat in Zombieland, will have to check it out. And Dark Side of the Rainbow reminds me of the unicorn drink that's so popular right now hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that luggage tag! It's a great idea, considering how many trips you make to book conventions and signings where you return with tons of books. I want to make something similar now, though of course I would need a decent photo of my shelves that doesn't make it look like a complete organizational disaster :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute luggage tag! It's always nice to get ebooks sometimes because they don't take up shelf space and usually for me they're on sale so I don't feel as bad haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The luggage tag is really cool! That reminds me, I need to print out some photos for this graduation gift I'm making for a friend. o_o Have a great week, Jessica! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that glow in the dark charm.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute luggage tag and the charms are awesome! Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice haul, Jessica, and I love your luggage tag!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all three of those book covers. great haul this week. and that keychain is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!