Apr 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
In a world where magic and science sit side by side, and powerful witches are considered necessary aides for all governments, Lizzie Grace is something of an outlier. Though born into one the most powerful blue blood witch families, she wants nothing to do with either her past or her magic.

But when she and Belle, her human familiar and best friend, open a small cafe in the Faelan werewolf reservation, she quickly finds herself enmeshed in the hunt for a vampire intent on wreaking bloody havoc. It’s a hunt that soon becomes personal, and one that is going to take all her skills to survive–that’s if the werewolves, who hate all things witch, don’t get her first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looove Keri's books! True, while I struggled with one of her latest ones, this one sounds like my kind of read!
 
TITLE: Blood Kissed
AUTHOR: Keri Arthur
PUBLISHER: Unknown
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 2017 
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Right there with you, I LOVE her books!!!! Hence, this is so on my list! ;)

    Awesome pick! Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that cover is so striking! I hope you enjoy when you read it :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with this author, but this sounds like a good one! I hope you enjoy it, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried one of her books yet, but this one sounds really good. Will be looking out for your review.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh witches and vampires and werewolves... I'm in! :D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know the author, but I like the cover and synopsis. The supernatural is always 'a great read'. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cover! I hope you get to read this book soon.

    My WoW post.


    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cover and just went and added it to my wishlist. And hey, at least we don't have that long of a wait. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one before but I love it already.
    I hope you love it when you get a chance to read it.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any books written by this author before, and this is my first time hearing about this book :D Thank you for sharing, Jessica! I hope you love this book!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not familiar with this author but after checking out her goodreads, her books seem pretty interesting. This one sounds good too. Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read any of Keri Arthur's books, but this looks really interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd not heard of this book or author before. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have enjoyed Keri Arthur's work and this one sounds great. I hope you enjoy it once you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this author but I'll have to check her out. The synopsis was pretty intriguing. Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with that cover! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!