Apr 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


This was a pretty good week! Didn't add a whole lot to my TBR pile, but still got some pretties!!

I bought:

Hellworld by Tom Leveen
Blind Tiger by Rachel Vincent
Insurgent by Veronica Roth--UK edition! A Half Price Books find!! Apparently I am meant to find them in reverse order! Though Four has yet to pop up.


And then I got some preorder goodies:

Blacksouls Poster, bookmark, and postcard!


Then I got my Hebel Design subscription box! I had to treat myself to it once I heard it was Lux series inspired!

I don't want to share the pictures just yet in case others haven't gotten it yet. How about it, should I share it next week or wait awhile longer? I'm new to these subscription boxes! LOL!


And that was my haul this week! What did you get?







11 comments:

  1. Oooh nice books and goodies! Hope you enjoy them!

    Looking forward to seeing what's in the Mystery Box!
    Have a lovely week ahead, Jessica :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! What a lucky find at BookOutlet! The UK covers really are the prettiest ones. :) Yea, I generally try to wait a week before posting pics of subscription boxes. People get very cranky if the surprise gets spoiled LOL. I haven't heard of that one before so I'll have to check back when you do post! Have a fantastic week, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cruel, I want to know what is in the box now...lol. :) Enjoy your reads!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice haul, Jessica - but the one that has caught my attention is Spectacle - are you enjoying it? And... that box - you tease, you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved loved loved Blind Tiger!!!!! Amazing read, amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't readany but I hope you'll enjoy them! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, very cool! Is that the Fairly Loot box? There are so many great subscription boxes - I want to sign up for one once I start working. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week.
    I hope you enjoy them all.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do want to know what is in that box! I hope you love all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Blind Tiger this week too! Love that cover and I cant wait to catch up on that series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo the Blacksouls pre-order goodies are so lovely :D Also, I can't wait to see what's inside the Hebel subscription box :) Awesome haul!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!