Jul 23, 2018

Let's Discuss: Love Letters

I wanted to get some discussion posts written while I felt like I had the time and needed an idea. So I turned to the helpful little lists and saw one that I just got a kick out of! I don't remember seeing it before or perhaps I overlooked it. Either way, today is the day!


Love Letter to Paranormal Books


My Dearest Paranormal,

I remember when I first saw you. It was at the book fair, I had read your older sister's book and though I can't remember much about our encounter, I know when I read you that I was in love! You were my first love! You were the one who made me shun all other love stories. I couldn't get into the modest contemporary stories that were doused all over the shelves in the Young Adult section. I wanted you and only you.

Though you were pretty hard to find. You hid from me many times, it came to the point where I had to look for you elsewhere...on the other side of the store. And there you were! You were everywhere and we grew so much closer over the years.

While I may read a few other genres now, you have to understand that they are still apart of you! Just in different ways, such as magical realms with creatures other than human, or monstrous creatures that wear a human face. My love for you will always be the strongest. No one will ever come between us.

Thank you for always being there for me. I love you always!


 

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!