Jun 28, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #312

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: Which do you enjoy doing more on the 4th of July: watching fireworks light up the sky or reading an inviting book? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Well, this could be shocking, but I enjoy watching the fireworks! I feel like fireworks are kind of rare as they're generally a one time of year kind of thing with a maybe possible chance at New Year's Eve...but they are "rare" enough around my parts. So I do enjoy watching all the colorful displays.
 
To compensate I read during the daylight hours of July 4th and then at night I'll watch the fireworks! Of course this year it's a Thursday so I might have to go to bed early for work as I start pretty early! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!