Jun 13, 2024

Books from the Backlog #87

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This meme is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

 

Riley Vasquez is haunted by the brutal murder of the couple she was babysitting for.

Max Cross is suffering under the shadow of a life-altering diagnosis he doesn’t dare reveal.

The last thing either of them wants is to spend a weekend away at a therapy camp alongside five other teens with “issues.” But that’s exactly where they are when three masked men burst in to take the group hostage.

The building has no windows. The exits are sealed shut. Their phones are gone. And their captors are on a killing spree.

Riley and Max know that if they can’t get out, they’ll be next—but they’re about to discover that even escape doesn’t equal freedom.

 

 

Kelley Armstrong's The Masked Truth was added to my TBR in October of 2015! And since it released then, I know this is actually accurate! Lol. I don't know how I haven't read this one! Kelley was one of those authors I was always on top of, but then she started belting out 3 or maybe more books a year and I just fell behind. Massively behind! She's written so many different thrillers/mysteries that I am behind on and a fantasy series on top of that! So yeah. I am vastly behind! Still want to read this one as it might be one of her last YA books if I recall. She hasn't written any lately, so I know I'm reaching the end of the line...but I do have one self-pub duology of hers that is likely YA as it focuses on the teenage children of her Women of the Otherworld series. So that one will be fun whenever I can get that into my schedule!

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!