Jun 30, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: June

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Wicked Ever After by Delilah S. Dawson (Blud)

 

Only one series this month, but still pretty good! I'm at 8/10! 




CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge


Rating on Goodreads
Deluxe vs. Standard Editions
Deckled Edges
Writing Reviews
2024 Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag

Still going strong on this one! I currently have 33 discussion posts done! I guess at this point I might as well go for 41! I'd like to aim for 50...but I am not feeling that adventurous yet. Lol.



CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Challenge


Wicked Ever After by Delilah S. Dawson (10/5/15)
What the River Knows by Isabel Ibanez (10/31/23)
The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout (3/15/22)


I am now at 23/25 books read! Doing pretty good here too, not sure when I'll up it since I tend to have more new releases in the later half of the year that I look forward to. So we'll see.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!