Jul 3, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Lost Boy by Christina Henry (5 stars)
Dark Side of the Rainbow by Danielle Paige (4 stars)
Queen of Oz by Danielle Paige (3 stars)
Scooby Apocalypse 10-14 by Keith Giffens & J.M. DeMatteis (5 stars)
The Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo (4.5 stars) 
The Orange Cat and Other Cainsville Tales by Kelley Armstrong (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey 


What I Hope to Start this Week:

Grave Ransom by Kalayna Price 


Other Posts of Interest:




 

7 comments:

  1. I've heard about Lost Boy, think I'll have a look at it. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those lovely Scooby reads. :-)

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some great reads last week. I am looking forward to your review of The Savage Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Lost Boy! :) I also want those Scooby Doo graphics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kalyana Price's books! I think it comes out tomorrow here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great reading week, high-five!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH the Queen of Oz is on my tbr. Looks like some great books this week! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!