Jul 31, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost (4.5 stars)
Vicarious by Paula Stokes (4.5 stars)
Ferocious by Paula Stokes (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Vampire's Valentine Surprise by Kristen Painter (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor (ARC) (4.95 stars) 


Currently Reading:

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris 


Other Posts of Interest:





 
 

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a good reading week! :) I hope you enjoy the books your going to read this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had A Promise of Fire in both paperback and audio since January! I really need to get to it! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicarious sounds really good. happy reading.

    Thanks for stopping by My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read A Promise of Fire. I love my Kindle but will admit that it is easier to "lose" books on it. Books aren't as visible as on my physical TBR mountain. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Sparks of Light but certain parts were extremely terrifying! I wish we had more swoony scenes too. I'm curious as to what is next for that series.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got lots of reading done last week! Yay for A Promise of Fire! I loved that book :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!