Jul 24, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Ally by Anna Banks (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy (ARC) (3 stars)


Currently Reading:

Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Vicarious by Paula Stokes


Other Posts of Interest:







 

6 comments:

  1. I wwant to read Till Death, it sounds good. Happy reading.

    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Ally. Curious to see where this story goes. I need to get and read Vicarious, because I have Ferocious. I expect good things, as I have loved all Stokes' books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into The Fire was sooooo good! I hope you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Into the Fire. Ally is on my review stack. I still haven't read anything by Armentrout. I am curious about Vicarious. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to play serious catch up on both Jeaniene Frost and Jennifer L. Armentrout! Looks like you read some good ones. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lots of great books this week! I really want to read Till Death!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!