Jul 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


In the fast-paced, high-stakes conclusion to Caragh M. O'Brien's Vault of Dreamers trilogy, Rosie travels to a derelict theme park to shut down dream mining once and for all.

Driven by fear when Dean Berg kidnaps her family, Rosie Sinclair strikes out across the country to rescue them. When an elusive trail leads her to Grisly Valley, the contaminated ruin of a horror theme park, Rosie has to consider that Berg may once again be manipulating her every move to make her fearful, priming her for a final, lethal dream mining procedure. As Rosie struggles to outmaneuver Berg, she unearths the ultimate vault of dreamers and the hint of a consciousness more powerful and dangerous than any she's imagined before. Faced with unspeakable suffering and otherworldly beauty, Rosie must discover how to trust her mind, her friends, and reality itself.

Propulsive and deeply speculative, The Keep of Ages concludes the Vault of Dreamers trilogy with stirring possibilities for what it means to be alive.


Eep! The finale is almost here! And I still need to read book 2! And I read book 1 years ago! I'm in trouble! LOL!


PUBLISHER: Roaring Book Press
GENRE: Dystopian YA
RELEASE DATE: August 29, 2017 




 

19 comments:

  1. This is another series I should I have started. I have the first book. This may inspire me, since it is worthy of being waited for. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've heard good things about this series! I hope you enjoy books 2 and 3, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't heard of this series before. I'll have to look more into it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started this series but I love how the covers are working so well together. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As if this book is almost out. I've been putting this series off for a while now, looks like its time to finally catch up.
    Enjoy the rest of your week ;)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome cover! I haven't read the series but I hope you love the conclusion! Awesome pick this week :)

    This book sounds so good! I love witchy books so I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on The Wicked Deep when it comes out! Awesome choice this week :)

    Crystal Book Snob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I remember adding the first book to my TBR but then quite a few reviews were bad so I didn't read it :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this one a few times this week. I remember seeing the original cover for book one and finding it interesting....never enough time but I hope it continues to entertain you! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never got around to reading the first book but I remember I was definitely interested. I may have to check it out when it's finished. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the first book but still need to get around to reading it. I may need to dust it off and give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of this series. It sounds like you need to do a reread of the first book to reacquaint yourself! I hope you enjoy reading books 2 and 3!!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is new for me! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to start this series but I've been intrigued by it for a while, hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick this week! I have had my eye on this series for a while but I haven't even started it yet, so I'm even more behind than you!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never was able to get into this series, but the covers are certainly gorgeous! I hope you love this one! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always meant to start the series, and well...I never did! One day I might marathon the trilogy, but it's not high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never got around to this series even though it sounds good! Hope you enjoy the conclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've just reminded me that I have this one and need to review it soon. Gah! I completely forgot about it, with moving and starting a new job and whatnot. I don't even know where the galley is. o_o Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely weekend, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!