Jul 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Oddly enough this was a rather quiet week! I wasn't quite able to go without getting any new books though! I technically only bought 1 and then was offered another for review, so yeah. Not a bad week at all!

 Relic by Gretchen McNeil--I didn't realize I didn't have this one already so I decided to buy it so I wouldn't have a completely empty mailbox this week! Lol! But then...


I got this one for review:

Ferocious by Paula Stokes (ARC)--can't wait to finally binge this with Vicarious!


THANK YOU Tor Teen!!


And then I fell victim to the Hot Topic Comic Con Funko Pops! But I actually limited myself to one, even though I was really, really, REALLY tempted to buy Dean and his Impala!

I always loved Luna! I love that she was never afraid to be herself. That it would never occur to her to bow to peer pressure or things like that! 



 So that was my week! What did you all get?

11 comments:

  1. Luna is so cute!! You made a good decision.
    Enjoy your new books, have a lovely weekend.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stokes and cannot wait to read Ferocious either (but I need to buy Vicarious first)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, Jessica! Sometimes, smaller is better :) I hope you'll enjoy both your new books!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the Luna pop! So cute! Thanks for checking out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have Ferocious and ahhhh I really need to read it. I liked Vicarious a lot and hope you do too. Enjoy your new books, Jessica!

    Have a great week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Luna Funco! When I saw it I seriously considered buying it, but then I would have to start a collection and I really don't have the space. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I'd like to start the Vicarious series as well!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that Luna pop too! It was just too cute and I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Luna Pop is soooo cute. I only have Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but one day I'll collect them all. Mwahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! Relic looks really interesting and I LOVE that Luna Pop! I ended up going with a different exclusive (I could only choose one)! Have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!