Jul 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


So uhh...I might have gone a little overboard with my recent stop at The Book Depository. I mean, considering what I ordered from elsewhere earlier this week that will hopefully arrive in time for what I need it for towards the end of next month...yeah, I was pretty tame! I think that recent order I literally ordered a month out, though I will need it for the 26th...hopefully it happens! LOL!

But anyway, here's what I bought:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling--I bought the 3 remaining 20th Anniversary House Editions because I have a problem! LOL! Also, it didn't hurt that TBD sent me a coupon to buy these very books! So really, THEY MADE ME DO IT!
 
 
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder--UK edition! I apparently didn't have these already! I had the Aussie ones but not UK, so I quickly added those to my order!
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder--UK edition!

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo--finally after 3 separate orders I GOT ONE!!! Now to try my luck with the next two. Sigh...
 
 
 Then because I apparently forgot to photograph it in my happy state...
 
72 Hours by Bella Jewel--I forgot where I first heard about this one but it sounded rather interesting and exciting, so I had to get it!



And that was my happy little haul! In the end, I really only added 1 book to my TBR pile...so it's a WIN! 😂



 


 

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy your news books! And that's a very pretty cover for Shadow and Bone. I can see why you tried so hard to get it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! lovely covers! totally dig them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Shadow and Bone cover, might have to pick it up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books. I love the HP anniversary editions... I kind of wish they were doing this for all the books. Probably a good thing for my wallet that they aren't. >.<
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we go a little overboard, especially if we don't treat ourselves often. I hope you enjoy what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never can have too much of Harry Potter ;-) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those 20th anniversary editions so bad! And those new Bardugo covers are gorgeous!! Happy Reading! :)

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, I love the Harry Potter ones! Enjoy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the new covers of the Grisha trilogy. So glad your latest order worked out. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to get the new paperbacks of The Grisha trilogy to go along with my collection. I know I'm going to see her later this year so I'll probably wait until then.

    Great post!
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I really enjoyed 72 Hours but haven't read any of your other new books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for the HP editions! I still need to finish my collection of them :)
    Enjoy all your books!
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!