Sep 29, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Hmm...I don't think so. I think I was most afraid of the book pages being bent or the cover getting creased. Damage to a book while I was incapacitated would've led to heartbreak! Lol.
 
Though as a child? I can't say for sure. My memory doesn't extend that far I guess. But I guess it could've been because hardcovers hurt and again, not wanting to bend my paperbacks.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. When I was a wee lass, I had this stunning illustrated Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale book, which I loved so much. I did carry it everywhere, and I feel like it may have spent some nights in my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... sleeping with a book under your pillow sounds really uncomfortable. Secondly, like you, I'd be too worried that I would damage the book in my sleep!

    Great post!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are not the best sleeping companion. The edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I regularly fall asleep cuddling my current read or my Kindle...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!