Sep 18, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Hunt by Chloe Neill (Early Copy)--Review to come later this week!
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid (3.5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Empress by S.J. Kincaid (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week...unless I get sidetracked and choose another:

The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude


Other Posts of Interest: 

Remembering 9/11
Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Do You Have Too Many Books to Read?
Waiting on Wednesday
Meeting My Favorite Authors
Random Thursday
Book Blogger Hop
Stacking the Shelves





4 comments:

  1. I had wanted to read The May Queen Murders, and still have it on my TBR. Hope you read it and like it. Maybe it will push me towards trying to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to finish APDAD, hopefully today if I'm lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review of The May Queen Murders, looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices. I read The May Queen Murders a while ago and liked it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!