Sep 24, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


I had a pretty awesome week! Things were rolling along as normal and then yesterday I went to the only Barnes and Noble in my area that was celebrating BFest and actually WON an ARC!!

First off, here's what I bought:

 A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess--keeper copy since I read the ARC!
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake


Then for review I received:

The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook
Shifter's Fate by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


THANK YOU HMH Books/Rockstar Book Tours & Alyssa!!


Then books I WON this week:

We All Fall Down by Natalie D. Richards (ARC)
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (ARC)


THANK YOU Mindy McGinnis & Flatiron Books & BFest!


Then I bought myself yet another book sleeve because I am hopelessly addicted!! LOL! 

 This beauty comes from The Cozy Life Shop and I LOVE IT! That geek that is me would say this can be used ANY time of year because pumpkins are every time of year! LOL! I am basically a Halloween geek and call anything one might deem "Halloween" related as "everyday"!



And that was my haul this week!! I am pretty much ecstatic about everything!! What did you all get?





 

16 comments:

  1. Poison and Throne are really good books. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great reads this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sleeve is cute. I hope you love your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed ODT. I am excited about the things Blake is doing in this series. I have been hearing good things about The Hanging Girl, so I am excited about that. Same for The Hazel Wood. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Haul, We All Fall Down looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Dark Throne was the bomb, I loved it! Hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the cover for Hunting Prince Dracula! I have got to start that series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have GOT to get a book sleeve! The one you have is super cute.
    So excited you got Hunting Prince Dracula, it's such a great time to read it.
    Happy reading!
    Ashley @ Books To The Tea
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! Congrats on the wins ~ it is always nice to win a new book! I haven't read any of these so I will be looking forward to your reviews. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw yay, congrats on winning the books! I went to a B&N too, it's so funny, every blogger I know won the trivia bwhahah. But your win is pretty epic! The book sleeve is very cute! I loved One Dark Throne, I hope you enjoy it, and the rest of these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grats on winning The Hazel Wood, I'm really looking forward to reading that one!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I confess that I haven't read any but I hope you'll enjoy them all! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you see that Jessica Cluess will be at the Anderson conference this November?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot to mention that I got my preorder of One Dark Throne this week. I'm excited to get the cards!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW amazing books! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!