Sep 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


So this was a pretty good week! I got a few goodies and a surprise contest win that I really didn't expect to win! Totally changes my reading queue, but oh well!


Here's what I bought:

The Keep of Ages by Caragh O'Brien--now I just gotta read the second book so I can read this one!
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo--already read and loved this one!!


For review from the publishers, I received:

The Hunt by Chloe Neill (Early Copy)
The Empress by S.J. Kincaid (ARC)--now I just gotta read the first book! BINGE READ!


THANK YOU Berkley Books & Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers!!



Then I won this in a contest provided by the publisher:

Warcross by Marie Lu (ARC)


THANK YOU G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers!!


Then I did a little more shopping this past week and yesterday and here were my bookish goodies I bought:

I bought another book sleeve from StoryTimeSleeve on Etsy! This one has books on it because every booklover needs a book sleeve with books on it!


A stop at Main Street Books again yesterday yielded in these new items:

 Another gorgeous bookish necklace! This one says "A book is a dream you hold in your hand."

Then there as this bookmark and I couldn't help but love it! I mean when I was in school I learned about the nine planets that included Pluto! I remembered it as Pizzas too! Anyone else remember My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas?!


Then more on the Halloween front, I saw these Jim Shore statues that I couldn't pass up! I mean 2/3 of these can be left out all year round in my book! Granted, I'd leave the jack-o-lantern out too just to be contrary! LOL!

A cute little jack-o-lantern with a witch hat with a spider on it, a Book of Spells, and a raven with a bottle of snake, eye of newt, and wings!
 
 
Then the final surprise was this from my credit card company! I spent too much again!
 
 
 
And that was my awesome week! What did you all get?
 
 
 
 
 



16 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I have both the Wonder Woman book and Warcross audiobooks for review from the publishers, can't wait to check them out!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pluto bookmark! I can't wait to say to youngin's something like, "back in my day, Pluto was a planet."

    Great haul you have here. So excited for a lot of these :)

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want the Wonder Woman book! Glad you enjoyed it.

    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Stormi
    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my credit card company sent me a gift card for a book store. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Pluto bookmark is hilarious. I hope you love your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Twins for getting Wonder Woman this week. I'm almost done myself.
    I love the book sleeve!!! Definitely need to invest in one of those for myself.
    Great haul this week, I hope you have a lovely week ahead of you :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! :) I need to finally pick up a book sleeve, I use plastic bags XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week!! I'm so torn on Wonder Woman just because I really don't care anything about the character. I'm super excited about Warcross though!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also got approved to read The Empress recently! I love it when the Edelweiss/NetGalley approvals for big titles start to roll in. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warcross is actually very good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep of Ages looks great, and I can't wait to read Wacross!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed the Hunt! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I want to read Wonder Woman and am really looking forward to The Hunt as well. I love all of your bookish items. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! I love that if you spend too much, you still get to celebrate! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! Glad that you enjoyed Wonder Woman and I'm so happy that you got a Barnes and Nobles gift card! Thanks for checking out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow awesome haul! Hope you love WWW and Warcross :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!