Sep 8, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes! Yes, it's weird, but I have! I had a MAJOR cover obsession with 13 to Life when I first saw it at RT 2010...
 
I could tell this would be a book I would read! And I loved it!! I was seriously obsessed with this one! It was little intense at times! Lol! the colors are gorgeous, the woods, the darkened look, the eye, the moon...oh the feels!!
 
And I've TOTALLY bought random books in there international format just to have gorgeous covers! Caraval to name the most recent obsession! Many of Maria V. Snyder's books in their UK and Australian formats...and many, many more books too!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I admit, I am shallow, and the covers are what draw me to books. For the most part, if well thought out, the cover gives a good indication of the mood and theme of the book. I have been quite successful with selecting by the cover, and it takes a lot more "encouragement" to get me to read a book with a lackluster cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the times covers are what grab me first. This is fabulous.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intriguing cover, it's hard to look away from! I haven't heard of this one until now, so thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know I may actually have this..you've renewed my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!