Sep 27, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
 
Three Strikes is the new novel in a thriller series where a criminal psychologist uses her own dark past to help law enforcement catch dangerous killers.

Thanksgiving is approaching, and Audrey Harte has a lot to be thankful for -- her mother has recovered from surgery, her relationship with Jake is solid, her father is relatively sober, and her career is evolving in an exciting direction. So when an 18-year-old girl turns up on her mother's doorstep, claiming to be the daughter Maggie Jones gave up for adoption, Audrey is amazed.

As Audrey helps the girl discover where she came from, people in the little town of Edgeport think she should leave the past alone, and they let her know through threatening messages and phone calls. Soon, Audrey realizes that it doesn't matter how well you think you know someone -- you don't know what they're capable of until their secrets are threatened...
 
 
Eek! I STILL need to START this series! But I can't wait to read it! I love Kate's books! Binge reading is always fun!
 
AUTHOR: Kate Kessler
PUBLISHER: Redhook
GENRE: Thriller
RELEASE DATE: October 17, 2017 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Well, sign me up! This book sounds really interesting, and I think I'd better check the rest of the series now ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This one sounds really intense! I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh first time hearing about this one, but I love it already!
    Definitely adding this one to my TBR now :)
    Thanks Jessica.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one before, but it seems very interesting. Adding it to my long wishlist.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    Halloween Book Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know that sounds like something I would like; I don't know the publisher though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Criminal psychology is one of those dark areas I love I don't know why... I'm thinking about doing a PhD in this kind of Criminal Profiling/Forensics area...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with this series, but it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy binge reading the series, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds intriguing! There seems to be a lot of good thrillers coming out lately, I hope you enjoy this one!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds very interesting! I will have to check it out!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh sounds like a good thriller!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!