Sep 26, 2018

TICK TICK TICK!!!! Still need a Roommate!!

I am just over a month away from going to The Origin Event this November and OMG! I still have not found a roommate for the hotel stay!

Is anyone planning on going and want to share a room? I've got one book already and would love nothing more than to be able to share with another blogger/reader! I love getting to know more blogger pals! The room is booked for Friday night through Saturday night (checking out Sunday morning) and I'm willing to bunk with as many as we can fit if you already have a roommate or two!

Or if you're looking for another person for your room stay at the event hotel let me know and I can cancel my reservation and switch to your room!

I'd rather not have to pay the hefty fee all by myself, so if you're going and want to stay at the event hotel, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! My email is listed up in my Review Policy tab.

If you need to see what the event is all about again, here's the link!




1 comment:

  1. Wish I was attending this fun event, but unfortunately I'm not. Keeping fingers crossed that you'll find a roomie for the event...

    I wonder... Is there a forum section on Goodreads where you can find out if other readers will be attending the The Origin Event and need a roommate?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!