Sep 29, 2018

Challenges Wrap-up: September

CHALLENGE 1: 2018 New Release Challenge

Neverwake by Amy Plum (8/7/18)
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver (10/2/18)
Taken by Alyssa Rose Ivy (9/27/18)
The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine (2/13/18)

4 books wasn't too bad! I'm 12 new releases away from completing my challenge!


CHALLENGE 2: Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018

You by Caroline Kepnes (9/25/14)
Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes (1/14/16)
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine (2/16/16)
The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine (2/14/17)


4 books down here too! Not bad, though I'm worried because I'm still 14 books away from my challenge here! Something might falter at this point! Whelp!


CHALLENGE 3: 2018 Discussion Challenge 



9 discussions done! Since I've already surpassed my initial goal and then the top goal, I'm really just riding it out at this point! Lol! Haven't decided if I should go for 100 yet! Seems too daunting at this point! Maybe I'll clarify it next month! LOL!


CHALLENGE 4: 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Neverwake by Amy Plum (Dreamfall Duology)
Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes (You Duology)
Taken by Alyssa Rose Ivy (The Pteron Chronicles)


3 series completed! Not bad at all. I never did move up my challenge goal, but I've surpassed the highest one already! Wasn't expecting that this year, but yay!! If only I had time to get back to the wayyyy older series and get those completed!



I also completed my Goodreads Challenge this month! Though I feel like I cheated a bit since 16 of those "reads" were comic books and novellas. So I'm definitely striving to get over 116 reads for the remaining months, which shouldn't be a problem!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!