Jul 15, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's topic is: Do you listen to audiobooks? If so, do you prefer listening instead of reading? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews


 
MY ANSWER: No, I do not. I find I can't really pay attention when being read to. Like when I'm driving, I'll have music on and I'll hear it, but I don't always absorb it...unless it's a fave-favorite song! Lol. Same with TV, as I write this I have a show on, but I'm only vaguely listening to it. Is that a thing? Vaguely listening? I feel like that's how I would be with an audiobook. I'd be vaguely listening as I did something else. 

Plus when I read, I tend to take notes for my review writing later on. Or if it's an ongoing series, I take a lot of detailed notes. I feel like I'd be pausing the audio way too much and possibly having to google some spelling for awkward words or places I wasn't familiar with. Don't even get me started on a fantasy read! That would not work for me at all. Lol.

So needless to say, no. I am not an audiobook reader in the slightest. My brain just can't compute with books like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!