Jul 3, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--The Two Week Bookapalooza Edition!!

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Whoa! I didn't realize how much I received in the last two weeks since I was on a mini vacation last week and I left everything stacked up near my computer and it was a towering stack! The past two weeks weren't too bad. Work-wise things were good. I had a wonderful weekend away in Wisconsin! The weather was beautiful. I got to sit outside and not sweat. I got bug bites though! Lol. Overall it was a really nice trip and one I love making every year!

Now onto the exciting parts because holy cow, this is going to take a bit because I've got pictures too!!

 

Here's what I bought:



The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen--Fae Crate edition!
Our Crooked Hearts by Melissa Albert
Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
Unchained by J. Lynn--second edition, SIGNED!
Caraval by Stephanie Garber--mini French edition!

 
The creme de la creme of what I bought:

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--India exclusive edition! I had help from a friend who kept an eye out for this one for me! Was sooo happy to get it!! Thanks Nikole! ;)



For review I received:

Eclipse the Moon by Jessie Mihalik (ARC)
Forgotten Wings by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read and reviewed and loved!
Scions by Josephine Angelini (ARC)--SIGNED!!


THANK YOU Harper Voyager!

 

THANK YOU Alyssa!


THANK YOU Josie!



Then I won two contests the past two weeks and this is what I won:


The Lies I Told by Mary Burton (ARC)--SIGNED! It also came with an Amazon Gift Card (not shown)
The Library of the Dead by T.L. Huchu
Our Lady of Mysterious Ailments by T.L. Huchu


THANK YOU Mary!


THANK YOU Tor Books!


Then I also received my Fairy Loot Adult Book for June! This one sounds interesting, I'm not sure if I will read it, but I'll hold onto it for awhile at least! Not sharing the title yet, so scroll happily!


Then I received my preorder scarf for Forging Silver into Stars! It's a really pretty map printed onto the scarf. I feel like framing it more than wearing it just so you can see the whole image! Lol.



THANK YOU Bloomsbury YA!


Then I also won a random contest on Instagram from Books by Britton! Britton was giving away a few extra books she made and I managed to snag the gorgeous Heartless one! It's so cute!!



THANK YOU Britton!

 

A few other bookish things I picked up over the last two weeks were:

 


 Another gorgeous Caraval print from TimelessprintsCA on Etsy!


The proper Belle reading her books! I had the Hot Topic glittery one but I really wanted this one without the sparkle!


The latest Bakery pin from A Touch of Magic Designs!


A new pin hoop from BookNookSleeves! I plan to put my bookish bookish pins on this one. And yes, that sounds weird! Lol.



And finally I bought this miniature pink fox Squishmallow! I was at the store and was pawing through the basket of Squishmallows looking to see what they had and when I saw this one I thought of Evangeline, so naturally I had to buy it!



And that was it for me! What all did you get?








 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!