Jul 31, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag
Cover Revamps
Blogging Styles

 

Only three discussions this month. I'm starting to think I set my goal too high! I know, there's still 5 months to go, I can easily get 12 more discussions in! It's just getting harder these days it seems. Currently I'm at 23/35.


CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Believe Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me)


Currently at 4/5 on this one! I just need to get caught up on a few things and then I can pick a series to finish...hopefully! Lol.



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout (4/20/21)
Believe Me by Tahereh Mafi (11/16/21)
The Reaper Rescues the Genie by Kristen Painter (4/17/18)
Heart of the Raven Prince by Tessonja Odette (8/13/21)


Did better this month! Still only at 15/20, but nothing to worry about...yet!



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge

Eclipse the Moon by Jessie Mihalik (7/12/22)
Go Hunt Me by Kelly deVos (6/14/22)
Scions by Josephine Angelini (10/4/22)--Review to come at a later date
A Wilderness of Stars by Shea Ernshaw (11/29/22)--Review to come at a later date


Challenge completed! 22/20 new releases read as of now!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!