Jul 10, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was another mundane week. Which I guess isn't bad. Things are slowly picking up at work as the busy season grows closer. I think it will get hectic in the next week or two. So we'll see how that goes! As far as books go, it was a tame week too. I FINALLY got my Waterstones order that I was excited to get! The YA Fairy Loot book came in as well and I might read it as I keep seeing it around and since it seems the book only ships at the same time or even after the full box, I was already spoiled for it. I mean, I did kind of know the title, but the appearance was still spoiled. Sigh. Wish they could box and ship those first since we don't have to wait on the items. Doesn't seem fair that book only has to wait when packing can start on that and be sent out while they wait for the items for the full box. But I guess I ought to get used to being spoiled entirely for the book's appearance from here on out. 


Here's what I bought this week:

Rise of the Vicious Princess by C.J. Redwine


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--Waterstones Exclusive & Standard UK paperbacks!


Then my Fairy Loot YA book only came as well. I'll be sharing a picture of the cover since I think pretty much everyone already has it. Scroll on past if you haven't and want to be surprised!

This Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede--Fairy Loot edition! I definitely like this cover better than the US one! Though I wasn't entirely sold on the story, I might still give it a read eventually!



And that was it for me! What all did you get this week?






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!