Jul 8, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's topic is: How many books do you buy per month? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer



MY ANSWER: Ooohh...That honestly just depends on the month and what books are releasing that year or time. Looking at my release list I see about 6-7 books for July and August...each. Then September has about 10 or 11 releases. December I currently have 4. I guess you could say if it's on my list, I'm going to buy it when it releases or close enough!

I guess on average I will say I buy maybe 6 books a month...on the low end. Some months might be more, others might be less. My shopping all depends on what the publishers will do when it comes to the books I want to read that I already know about!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!