Jul 26, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"That's when I feel it. The sensation that I'm not alone.

I whirl around on the piano bench to find a raven hovering behind me." p 97


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Heart of the Raven Prince
AUTHOR: Tessonja Odette

PUBLISHER: Crystal Moon Press
GENRE: NA Fairy Tale Retelling
RELEASE DATE: August 13, 2021



 
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
 
 
This week's question is:  Top Ten Books from My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven't Read (submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer)
 
 
 
*in no particular order, though it is half spring and half winter
 
 
 

10. THESE HOLLOW VOWS by Lexi Ryan--honestly, I'm not sure how this ended up on the Spring TBR list when I knew it was a duology and I won't start one without the last one!
9. CROSSBONES by Kimberly Vale--hoping to read this one soon...but I've said that before too! Lol.
8. THE BOOK OF LIVING SECRETS by Madeline Roux--this would be perfect for the upcoming spooky season!



7. HOTEL MAGNIFIQUE by Emily J. Taylor
6. EDGEWOOD by Kristen Ciccarelli
5. FOR THE WOLF by Hannah Whitten--from the Winter TBR!



4. LAKESEDGE by Lyndall Clipstone
3. KING OF SCARS by Leigh Bardugo--I was initially waitifor the duology to be finished before starting and here I am now.
2. DEFY THE NIGHT by Brigid Kemmerer





1. EVIL THING by Serena Valentino







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!